- 2 Paint brushes
- Duct Tape
- Wire or old metal coat hanger
- Masking tape
- Cut the wire at the designated spots using wire cutters (see photo). This will create two (2) v-shaped wires to which you will attach the brushes.
- Adhere one brush to each end of the wire using masking tape to hold it in place.
- Now use the duct tape to tape the whole thing together, covering the wire and the top part of the brush handle so you now have a huge v-shaped double brush!
- To clean, simply rinse the brushes under warm soapy water.