Thoughts to share with you from some of Lisa’s Favorite Books for Adults.
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
- Brain Rules by John Medina
- The Case for Make Believe by Susan Linn
- Childhood Lost by Sharna Olfman
- Children of 2010 edited by Valora Washington and J.D. Andrews
- Children of 2020 by Valora Washington and JD Andrews, Ed.
- The Developmental Benefits of Playgrounds by Joe L. Frost, Pei-San Brown, John A. Sutterby and Candra D. Thornton
- Free Range Kids by Lenore Skenazy
- Horizon Report, 2011 by New Media Consortium
- Kids Are Worth It! by Barbara Coloroso
- Play = Learning by Dorothy Singer, Roberta Michnick Golinkoff and Kathy Hirsh-Pasek
- Ramps and Pathways by Rheta DeVries and Christina Sales
- Ready or Not by Valora Washington and Stacie Goffin
- Ready To Learn by Anne Burke
- Swinging Pendulums by Carol Garhart Mooney